2nd Annual Women's Leadership Summit: Lead with Power and Purpose
June 8, 2016 | 8:30am-6:00pm
Reid Castle, Manhattanville College
Professional women will have the opportunity to enhance their business skills, bringing value to their organization and to their career. Interactive learning experiences and discussions will focus on key topics: leadership, business development, strategic planning, diversity, networking, communication, relaunching careers, and more.
• Listen to issues important to professional women as presented by leading thought leaders
• Network with conference thought leaders and successful professional women
• Jenne K. Britell, Ph.D., is the Chairman of the Board of United Rentals, Inc., the world’s largest equipment rental company. She is also a director of Crown Holdings, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Inc., the U.S. Russia Foundation for Entrepreneurship and the Rule of Law, Center for Entrepreneurship.
• Carol Fishman Cohen, CEO and co-founder of iRelaunch, the industry leader in the career reentry space.
• Kim Azzarelli is a business, philanthropic, and legal advisor focused on advancing women and girls.
Special Presentations by:
What separates a great managerfrom a mediocre one? Accordingto Catalyst’s global report,“Inclusive Leadership: The View From Six Countries”, it is the ability to lead with an inclusive mindset.
Gain an edge in business and life by learningassertiveness, leadership and negotiatingskills through the strategies and excitementof poker! No poker experience necessary.
Early Bird Registration Fee: $295
(Early Bird Registration Open Until May 30)
Non-Profit and Manhattanville Community: $195
For questions and inquiries, contact email@example.com or 914-323-1482
Preparing for the Unknown: Managing Risk in Non-profit Organizations
A program for Executives and Board Leaders
The Non-Profit Management Center and the Institute for Managing Risk at the Manhattanville School of Business
June 15, 2016 | 8:00-10:00am
East Library, Reid Castle Manhattanville College
Registration Fee: $20.00